Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for a Machine Learning Consultant to strengthen its Data & AI Department.
The future Machine Learning Consultant will be part of a team dedicated to providing excellent consulting services to its clients.
The future Machine Learning Consultant will regularly interact with the company’s consultants at a local and international level. He/She will also regularly interact with clients to identify their Machine Learning requirements and solutions.
As part of his/her function, the future Machine Learning Consultant will have the following tasks:
- Design and architect, build, test, deploy, maintain state-of-the-art and production grade ML/AI solutions.
- Use cloud native services from major cloud providers as well as custom implementations.
- Bring Software Engineering best practices into ML/AI solutions to refine methodologies and delivery practices for scaling PoC to production solutions.
- Contribute to internal R&D projects.
- to internal initiatives across Research & Development, skills development.
- Stay up to date on newest trends, techniques, tools and methodologies, and share the knowledge with the company’s international AI community.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer science, Applied Engineering or any other quantitative field with a strong focus on ML/AI, Software engineering & delivery.
- Experience in client and business development.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in ML delivery and/or SE delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the following programming language/frameworks: Python, Scala, R, Java, Spark, SQL.
- Experience in designing and architecting cloud-based solutions in at least one major cloud provider: Azure, AWS, GCP. Certification is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering standards and best practices: DevOps, Git, Microservices, SOA, REST API, etc.
- Knowledge of the AI/ML Model Lifecycle Management and tools including EDA, Modelling, Integration/Deployment, Data/Model drift detection, Model retraining, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in recent Machine Learning tools and techniques such as NN, NLP, Deep Learning, …
- Passion for innovation and collaboration.
- Client service oriented.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Great communication skills and ability to adapt to non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch is a strong asset.