Our client, an international consulting firm specialising in actuarial, is looking for a P&C Senior Consultant to strengthen its teams.
- The future Senior Life Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in pricing projects and support the client in this mission (implementation of new pricing, improvement of the pricing process, application of new technologies).
- Participate in reserving projects in different standards (update and improvement of the reserving process, application of new technologies).
- Collaborate in the development of knowledge and applications of Data Science.
- Be a point of contact for clients and develop a relationship of trust.
- Provide technical support to the management for ad-hoc missions.
- Contribute to the commercial development of the company.
- Take part in international projects and collaborate with the company's other European branches.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Finance or Data Science.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Non-Life insurance, and more specifically in pricing or reserving issues.
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and appetite for IFRS17
- A good technical knowledge of the following tools : Excel, VBA, SAS, Python. Knowledge of Radar/Emblem and/or ResQ is a plus.
- Organisation, autonomy and the ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills, oral and written, and ability to make good presentations.
- Fluency in French and English.