Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Actuary to strengthen its Non-Life Department.
The future Non-Life Actuary will contribute to the following activities:
- Develop and implement the portfolio pricing and ensure the right balance between a competitive and profitable pricing,
- Ensure a continuous portfolio monitoring and do the necessary adjustments to maintain a good profitability of the portfolio,
- Continuously monitor the performance indicators in terms of profitability and growth, in order to take the necessary actions for the good management of the portfolio,
- Take part in the overall knowledge development of the team.
- Master’s degree in actuarial science or another quantitative field,
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Non-Life insurance,
- Good overall knowledge of the P&C market,
- The knowledge of Business and Wholesale product lines is an asset,
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and SAS,
- Analytical, synthetical and structured thinking,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Proactivity, pragmatism and efficiency,
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to share knowledge,
- Ability to give and receive feedback,
- Excellent command of French and/or Dutch and good knowledge of the second national language.