Our client, a Belgian insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Pricing Actuary.
The Non-Life Pricing Actuary will be responsible for :
- Defining, implementing and following a pricing policy both for new and existing products, in line with the profitability objectives,
- Communicating the pricing policy with the concerned teams,
- Ensuring technical profitability,
- Keeping track of the different types of costs that need to be covered by the pricing,
- Following actuarial developments in the field of pricing techniques, proposing and testing new pricing methods / tariff variations in order to optimise the risk calculation of the offer,
- Integrating all the information available internally and enriching it with external data in order to build up an accurate pricing,
- Defining, evaluating and quantifying the underwriting rules and their impacts through indicators to ensure a follow-up of the quality of risks.
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics,
- At least eight years of experience in Non-Life insurance, preferably in pricing, product management or actuarial reporting of Non-Life insurance products,
- Rigor, structure, organisation and autonomy,
- Innovative mindset with great interpersonal skills,
- Team spirit,
- Very good level of Dutch and French.