Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Life Product Manager specialised in Protection within the Pension Department, in charge of developing competitive second pillar pension products for freelance workers, SMEs and employees, as well as pure risk insurance, linked or not to loans.
The future Life Product Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Shape the insurance products and services of the future,
• Detect market opportunities,
• Develop products that meet customer expectations by trying to provide innovative solutions,
• Analyze the digital needs of pension and health care clients and translate them into concrete solutions,
• Contribute to the development of the medium-term vision through additional services and a digital roadmap for pensions and care,
• Monitor changes in regulations, technology, customer needs and competition and proactively offer adjustments to adapt the range if necessary,
• Identify the impact of projects on other processes and sub-processes in the company,
• In collaboration with the Pricing team, monitor profitability and set pricing limits: define base pricing, a framework by client type and exception rules to ensure the profitability of the product line, taking into account the competitive environment,
• As an ambassador for these products, make colleagues and the business network aware of the importance of the second pillar, give training sessions if necessary and provide commercial or technical support to the network,
• Manage projects independently and motivate your colleagues to contribute to your project.
• Master's degree,
• Several years of experience as Product Manager/Sales in the field of Life Insurance products (Protection),
• Experience in disability and death insurance is considered as an asset,
• Passionate about Pension topics as well as digital with a strong client orientation,
• Analytical mindset with sales abilities,
• Resilience, creativity and proactivity,
• Team spirit and autonomy,
• Excellent communication skills, flexibility and versatility,
• A good knowledge of the two national languages is necessary, a good command of English is a plus.