Our client, an insurance company, is looking for an Actuarial Analyst.
The future Actuarial Analyst will be required to work on the following missions
• Participate in the redesign of the contract renewal process,
• Participate in the creation of new zones with the Akur8 tools,
• Contribute to the management and development of the multi-risk home insurance offer,
• Follow-up and analyze of the technical results, alert on the observed drifts and offer corrective measures.
• University degree in Actuarial Science,
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in Non-Life insurance,
• Good underwriting skills,
• Knowledge of property and casualty insurance is an asset,
• Proficiency in R, SAS and/or Python,
• Knowledge of SQL and/or Hadoop is an asset,
• Knowledge of Akur8 is an asset,
• Analytical and synthesis skills,
• Team player,
• Strong proposal and innovation skills,
• Fluency in French,
• Knowledge of English is an asset.