Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Actuary to strengthen its Actuarial Department.
The future Non-Life Actuary will have the following responsibilities:
- Modelling: developing and optimizing Solvency II actuarial quantitative studies (partial internal model, standard formula, SCR calculations…)
- Taking part in regulatory reporting such as ORSA, RSR…
- Taking part in actuarial technical studies on pricing for new insurance and reinsurance products, for instance.
- Leading statistical studies.
- Building risk monitoring and steering tools.
- Taking part in other transversal projects (EBA stress tests…) and bringing a technical support to other departments of the company (underwriting, accountings…)
- Hold a master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience in non-life insurance, ideally including experience with risk modelling.
- Good knowledge of Solvency II
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SAS
- Team spirit and autonomy
- Rigor and intellectual curiosity
- Fluent in both French and English