Our client, a French insurance company operating on the European market, is looking for a P&C Pricing Actuarial Expert to strengthen its Product & Pricing Department.
The future Actuary will contribute to the development of P&C insurance products. In this context, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Collecting data from partners via insurance and non-insurance databases
- Identify the product needs of the company’s partners;
- Carry out statistical modelling of risks, determination of target profitability and pricing criteria;
- Develop pricing models and implement them in API through the company’s platform;
- Participate in the work on pricing innovation, particularly in the context of the automation of the company’s Product Factory and the modularity of the company’s offers;
- Present the results of his/her work internally and to distributors.
- Negotiate the sales prices of the proposed products;
- Follow the pricing strategy after the production launch, in collaboration with the company’s partners.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science or another equivalent quantitative field.
- At least 3 years of experience, ideally in a similar position.
- First experience P&C insurance products’ pricing.
- Modelling skills (GLM with Emblem, Akur8, open-source programming with R, Python…)
- Knowledge of machine learning models and data visualisation tools is an asset (PowerBI, Tableau…)
- Team spirit and project management skills.
- Analytical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Organisation and rigor.
- Fluency in English and French.