Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for Senior Life Product Actuary to join the Life Product Team.
The future Senior Life Product Actuary will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the activities and tasks for 4 team members and liaising with the other regional team.
- Design and implement the underwriting policy and optimizing the policy of profit sharing, according to the strategic goals of the company.
- Set up the pricing, the regulatory and IT evolutions regarding financial offers and products.
- Analyze product profitability using the internal model.
- Contribute to the development of the data model, actuarial and data science studies related to the life range.
- Support the sales and management teams by answering complex and/or technical questions and providing sales support tools in order to contribute to the customer satisfaction.
- Degree in actuarial sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as a Life Actuary, working on products and pricing.
- Experience in savings profitability analysis.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to coordinate and supervise people
- Team player
- Good communication skills, ability to make presentations, and to present complex technical information to a non-technical audiences.