Our client, a consultancy company, is looking for a Consultant Manager – Actuary to strengthen its teams.
Here are a few examples of missions a Consultant Manager could be assigned to:
- Support the clients in the implementation of IFRS17.
- Analyze and review the architecture of ALM models.
- Develop a prospective model using actuarial modelling platforms .
- Take part in a pricing and renewal campaign for a reinsurer.
- Asses the Solvency II risks (standard formula and internal model).
- Advise a non-life insurer on the changes to be made on its internal model.
- Implement Best Estimate provisioning model.
- Advise a life insurer on the revaluation of its life contracts.
- Provide your technical expertise for the modelling pf specific risks (construction, credit, medical liability…)
- Define a modelling approach for operational risks.
- Calibrate and test a scoring model/
- Value an insurance company in the context of a MCEV or a merger/acquisition.
- Hold a master’s degree in actuarial science and be a qualified actuary from the French Institute or another actuarial association/Institution.
- Have between 5 and 9 years of professional experience on actuarial topics.
- Have a first experience in people management and sense of pedagogy.
- Technical expertise in Life or Non-life.
- Technicality, rigor and ability to lead different actuarial projects at the same time.
- Innovative spirit and willingness to take on commercial, managerial and strategic challenges, while bearing in mind the client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer orientation and team spirit.
- Fluent in French and English.