Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for an Operational Risk and Internal Control Expert. Within the framework of the company's risk policies, he·she contributes to the implementation of the risk management strategy and framework.
The Operational Risk and Internal Control Expert will be responsible for:
- Apprehending all the risks related to the company's activity in an analytical, qualitative and quantitative manner: leading, developing and monitoring the mapping of risks and controls in collaboration with operational staff (process of risk identification, evaluation, monitoring and reporting)
- Leading and developing the operational risk management system and the internal control system;
- Annual planning of risk control activities in areas related to operational risks: drawing up and implementation a plan for controlling risks, processes, procedures and data relating to operational processes.
- Set up and monitor indicators for the management of operational risks.
- Coordinate and develop the system for collecting operational risk incidents.
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of the risk management framework (ERM): drawing up risk policies (methodology, limits, reporting, framework and processes), assessing compliance (ERM Review), leading the ERM system among operational staff.
- Participate in Group Technical Committees in areas related to operational risks,
- Animate, develop and document the company's business continuity plan,
- Carry out a technical and regulatory intelligence in terms of regulatory requirements and solvency.
- University degree,
- At least 5 years of experience in internal control and/or operational risk management,
- Sound understanding of Risk Management and internal control practices and methods,
- Previous experience in the insurance industry, knowledge of life insurance is a great asset,
- Knowledge of Solvency II regulations,
- Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, independence, ethical and credible,
- Relational ease, availability, diplomacy and openness to others,
- Great autonomy and sense of organization,
- Ability to question oneself,
- A good command of English (written and spoken) is a strong asset.