Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Head of Non-life Pricing to strengthen the Pricing and Monitoring Department.
Leading the Non-life Pricing Department, he·she will be in charge of guaranteeing the technical balance of all the markets, determining the actuarial and technical policy (pricing, renewal, monitoring, budgets, etc.) in line with development and profitability objectives, representing the interests of the department in cross-functional bodies in charge of the Group's technical components and external bodies (other Group entities, various committees, Actuarial Function, ACPR, FFA, etc.), anticipating and integrating technological and usage changes in the risk approach models.
In this context, you will be required to monitor new pricing techniques and to ensure that your teams' skills are enhanced (machine learning, AI, etc.) in your areas of expertise.
The Head of Non-life Pricing will be responsible for :
- Set objectives for the department and the team, implement and manage the portfolio monitoring policy,.
- Coordinate and monitor the profitability of the portfolio, participate in the exchange of best practices in portfolio monitoring methodology, and share them.
- Pricing of offers and products an provide customized pricing guidelines and/or unit pricing.
- Propose and implement annual pricing policies on production and portfolios (renewal).
- Coordinate the needs expressed for the various internal or regulatory controls.
- R&D: Monitor technology to find innovative pricing techniques and actuarial methodologies.…
- Hold an actuarial qualification
- At least 10 years of experience in insurance.
- Solid experience on the various Non-life lines (P&C, health, liability...).
- Solid experience in pricing and product management.
- Previous experience in team coordination and project management.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent communication skills, good oral expression and ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Assertiveness and ability to convey messages diplomatically.
- Ability to be creative and to think and develop a business strategy.
- Good listening skills, rigor and analysis.