Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a P&C Actuary to strengthen the Non-life Department. He·she will further develop the portfolio analysis. In this role, he·she will be directly involved in product creation and pricing, portfolio profitability analysis and work closely with the Head of Pricing as well as with the different departments of the company.
The P&C Actuary will be responsible for :
- The production of analyses related to the design of new non-life products.
- Monitoring the profitability of the portfolio.
- Pricing of non-life products.
- The application of different exploration or learning models.
- The communication of results and strategic proposals.
- Hold a master’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, or any related quantitative field.
- At least 4 years of experience in pricing and/or product non-life.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (including Excel/VBA) and SAS.
- Good knowledge of statistical and data analyses.
- Pragmatic approach, result and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to summarize, able to draw conclusions from numerical results.
- Proactive, assertive and able to defend an opinion in a structured manner, critical eye.
- Autonomous, while enjoying teamwork.
- Good organizational skills, thorough.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset.