Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-life Actuary Product & Pricing to strengthen the Non-life Pricing & analytics department. He·she will be directly involved in the creation and pricing of products and in the profitability analysis of the portfolio.
The Non-life Actuary Product & Pricing will be responsible for :
- The production of analyses related to the design of new non-life products.
- Monitoring the profitability of the portfolio
- Pricing of non-life products
- Application of different exploration or learning models
- Updating of the pricing models.
- Communication of results and strategic proposals and conclusions. …
- Master’s degree in actuarial science, a quantitative field or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in pricing non-life and statistical analysis.
- Good knowledge of data analysis algorithms.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, experience with R is a plus.
- Excellent synthesis skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking, pro-activity and argumentation skills
- Rigorous, structured and analytical work methodology
- Ability to work independently while being a good team player
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of German is a strong plus.