Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Pricing Analyst to strengthen the Pricing team within the Non-Life Department. He·she will be in charge of monitoring the portfolio through both distribution channel (Retail, Business and Corporate) and network.
The Non-Life Pricing Analyst will be responsible for :
- Implementing and developing the portfolio’s price to ensure the right balance between a competitive and profitable rate.
- Defining the remediation strategy and its enforcement in order to guarantee a good profitability of the portfolio.
- Continuously monitoring the performance indicators in terms of profitability and growth in order to take the necessary actions for the good management of the portfolio
- Continuously developing and improving the technical knowledge of the team members to ensure technical excellence within the team.
- A degree in actuarial science, physics, mathematics, engineering or other quantitative field
- More than 3 years of experience in the non-life insurance field
- A good knowledge of the P&C insurance market and pricing techniques
- Knowledge of the Business and Wholesale lines is an asset
- Software: Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,…), SAS, R,…
- Knowledge of Python and Emblem is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical, analytical, structured and curious mind
- Good team spirit with the ability to also work independently
- Eager to learn and willing to share his·her knowledge
- Sharing and receiving feedback
- Bilingual in French and Dutch (or have a good level in the other national language).