Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-life Pricing Actuary to develop the international embedded insurance project.
The Non-life Pricing Actuary will be responsible for :
- Pricing of non-life products, including on sparse data.
- Monitoring the portfolio, developing tracking tools and dashboards.
- Putting in place a framework to improve early detection of necessary adjustments to price to reach the profitability targets.
- Presenting strategic results and proposals to the business and management.
- Developing a data strategy to guarantee quick access for ad-hoc analyses and future potential porting to information system.
This position can be worked remotely as a freelancer. In that case, the freelancer should expect occasional business trips to Luxembourg.
- Hold a degree in Quantitative sciences, a PhD is welcomed.
- Previous experience in non-life insurance as an actuary.
- Excellent knowledge of non-life pricing techniques and products.
- Experience and knowledge of the European market.
- Good expertise in data handling and analysis.
- Structured and analytical work methodology.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Eagerness to learn, proactivity, critical thinking.
- Flexibility, able to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.