Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Life reserving Actuary to strengthen the Prévoyance Department. He·she He/she will be responsible for supporting the development of life products with internal and external partners.
The Life Reserving Actuary will be responsible for :
- Calculation of technical reserves (including stochastic approaches).
- Participation in the inventory and closing of accounts.
- Participation in budgetary work.
- Participation in IFRS17 work.
- Monitoring of technical results of products.
- Preparation of statistics and analysis of risk monitoring indicators.
- Participation in the implementation and monitoring of reinsurance treaty results.
- Data processing and quality monitoring.
- Participation in other ad-hoc transverse missions.
- Hold a master’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an actuary in life insurance.
- Knowledge of reserving techniques and regulations relating to life (prévoyance) and/or creditor insurance.
- Good knowledge of Excel, VBA and SAS, knowledge of R and BusinessObjects are a plus.
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and explain results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convince and make good presentations.