Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Life Actuary IFRS17 to strengthen the Actuarial Department.
The Life Actuary IFRS17 will be responsible for :
- Performing the closing process and forecast and planning process in line with the group reporting cycle for current IFRS 4 and future IFRS 17 reporting frameworks.
- Executing the valuation of the company’s technical provision in accordance with the valuation requirements related to the IFRS and reinsurance principles,
- Assisting in the completion of the implementation of IFRS 17,
- Contributing to the development of the Prophet model,
- Assisting other departments and partners on matters that require actuarial input.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial sciences, mathematics or equivalent. Being a qualified or part-qualified actuary is a strong plus.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an Actuary.
- Experience in life insurance, experience in reinsurance is a plus.
- Knowledge of the IFRS17 norm.
- A previous experience with Prophet is a strong plus.
- Strong sense of ethics, with high integrity.
- Open-minded and open to change, respectful and with team spirit.
- Autonomous, proactive and able to respect deadlines.
- Good communication and able to synthesize and simplify a complex and technical topic.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.