Our client an insurance company is looking for a Product & Pricing Actuarial Analyst to strengthen the Pricing Department.
The Product & Pricing Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for :
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and refine product and pricing propositions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Provide technical pricing support and analysis for key business projects.
- Support the preparation of strategic business case analysis to understand and achieve a desirable balance of growth/profitability.
- Assist in the determination of suitable premiums for new products to facilitate entry into new markets and territories.
- Provide comprehensive experience analysis to enable the Company to develop a deep understanding of the emerging experience.
- Communication and presentation of results of analysis to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Development of reports to further automate dissemination of information across business teams.
- Manage the accurate and timely implementation, testing and validation of premium rate structures on policy administration and quotation systems.
- Ensure appropriate controls, policies and documentation are maintained to ensure all legal, regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied.
- Qualified or nearly qualified Actuary
- Between 1 and 3 years of professional experience as an Actuary. A previous experience in a pricing or product development role is a strong asset.
- Experience with SQL and/or Python is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to liaise with and coordinate efforts of both those with whom there is and is not a direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex problems without direct supervision.