Our client, an insurance company is looking for a P&C Actuarial Manager to strengthen the management Team. He·she will be in charge of driving the renewal of the portfolio both by channel and by distribution network . The candidate with also be defining the pricing strategy for the portfolio (renewal, pricing and remediation) to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
The P&C Actuarial Manager will be responsible for :
- Implementing and developing the portfolio tariff to ensure the right balance between a competitive tariff and a profitable one. The candidate should enjoy innovation and quickly find new ways to improve the tariff;
- Defining and ensuring that the remediation strategy is well executed in order to guarantee a good profitability of the portfolio;
- Continuously monitoring the performance indicators in terms of profitability and growth in order to take the necessary actions for the good management of the portfolio
- Developing and coaching the team to ensure technical excellence in dynamic pricing.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences or strong analytical skills acquired through experience
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the non-life insurance field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PPT)
- At ease with programming languages like SAS, R, …
- People Manager
- Curious and structured mind
- Team player but also autonomous
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Bilingual in French and Dutch (or a good command of the other national language)