Our client, an insurance company is looking for an International Product Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department.
The International Product Actuary will be responsible for :
- Participating in the development of the entities and respond to calls for tender;
- Participating in quarterly IFRS4 and IFRS17 inventories and in annual and ad hoc budgetary work;
- Coordinating, supervising and participating in cross-functional projects in connection with the entities;
- Ensuring the monitoring of technical risk and multi-standard profitability;
- Participating in product design work.
- A master’s degree in Actuarial Science or Engineering, etc…
- At least 5 years of experience as an actuary in a Life and Health Insurance function, ideally in an international development context
- A solid actuarial knowledge in pricing and inventory IFRS 4 and IFRS 17
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Rigor, analytical skills, ability to think on your feet and to make proposals
- Fluent written and spoken English required