Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-Life Pricing & Reserving Director to develop the company’s activities on the Belgian market.
The Non-Life Pricing Reserving Director will be responsible for :
- Determining the technical pricing of all retail and small business P&C products;
- Conducting periodic profitability analyses of the various products and guarantees;
- Conducting quantitative competitor analysis;
- Defining commercial pricing in collaboration with other departments (Sales, Value Proposition);
- Providing the various periodic reports in collaboration with Data Studio;
- Carrying out a periodic follow-up of the budget in collaboration with the Group Finance Director;
- Preparing the quantitative data necessary for the elaboration of the business plan;
- Quantifying the costs of the different sales animation systems.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience as an actuary
- Successful management experience
- Great knowledge of the Belgian market
- At ease with SAS, R, etc.
- Strong ability to listen and dialogue with colleagues and teams
- Native level of French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of the other national language