Asquare Partners is an international executive search and mid-level headhunting firm specialized in the financial sector. Our clients, insurance companies, consultancy firms, banks, public financial institutions, etc.., count on us to find the right employee for their needs.
About the job
Are you passionate about recruitment? Are you motivated by helping candidates find their dream job and companies find their future employees? Are you up for a reachable yet exciting challenge?
Are you driven by business goals? Are you enthusiastic to meet new people and build your own network? Do you like to give advice, negotiate, and close the ideal deal for all parties involved?
If you answered yes, you might be the Recruitment Consultant we are looking for!
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in charge of the French market. You will:
- Attend client meetings to understand their needs and identify the ideal profile for them.
- Develop a sourcing strategy to find the appropriate candidates, using various channels and methods.
- Contact and interview candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
- Lead face-to-face interviews.
- Follow up on the candidates’ recruitment process, coach your candidates, take references, manage salary expectations and negotiations.
- Develop your own network attending events, seminars, fairs and afterwork drinks.
- Keep up with evolutions in your dedicated market and the financial sector in general and map your market.
At Asquare Partners, you will be part of a small and dynamic team. You will receive continuous training and will receive a development plan to keep growing with us! Evolving with us means you will have the possibility to take on more responsibilities and you will be trusted with your own portfolio of clients for which you will also be in charge of business development.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You hold a degree from a Business School, a master’s degree in HR or Economics
- Having a previous experience in recruitment is a plus
- You enjoy meeting new people, being social and building your own network.
- Selling something to someone and negotiating are fun challenges for you
- You are curious, eager to learn and can’t wait to learn more about insurance
- You are able to multitask and to adapt. Resilience is one of your characteristics.
- You have the ability to cope under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment
- You speak French and English.
Don’t meet every single requirement? It’s okay! At Asquare Partners, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.