Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Senior Actuary Solvency II to strengthen the Actuarial department. He·she will be in charge of calculating probabilities and statistics related to clients’ data.
The Senior Actuary Solvency II will be responsible for:
- Carrying out prudential audits, identifying and monitoring risks in order to develop all the necessary indicators to the insurance environment;
- Producing S2 indicators and supporting the various international teams in their use;
- Participating in cross-functional projects and in process harmonisation;
- Participating in the drafting of governance rules and providing knowledge to various strategic stakeholders, always in an international environment.
- Master's degree or equivalent (Engineering school) in Actuarial Science or Financial Mathematics;
- At least 5/7 years’ experience in actuarial subjects related to protection, with a thorough knowledge of loan insurance, life insurance and Solvency 2;
- An excellent knowledge of Python or Prophet;
- Excellent analytical skills and rigorousness;
- Ability to synthesise and to vulgarise;
- Proactivity and ability to adapt easily to the situation;
- Fluency in English, both written and oral