Our client, a reinsurance company, is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to strengthen the Risk Department.
The future Senior Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing the ORSA projections and stress testing that will feed into Solvency II (2022);
- Contributing to and leading segments of the Group's processes under the Bermuda regulations;
- Continuously improving capital projection and stress testing capabilities to ensure the ability to dynamically reflect changes in business and investment strategy to support capital management and business steering.
- Master's degree in mathematics (STEM) or actuarial science
- At least 5 years of experience in the reinsurance or insurance industry
- Experience with the Solvency II standard formula
- Knowledge of Bermuda regulations is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of Life, Non-Life and market risks
- Structured and organised, with good project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in the organisation
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines
- English is mandatory. Knowledge of French is an asset.