Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Head of Reinsurance to strengthen the Reinsurance Department. He·she will be in charge of the reinsurance plan for Group companies.
The Head of Reinsurance will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of reinsurers (in portfolio and potential)
- The documentation of reinsurers in view of treaty renewal (statistics, evolution of insurance products and commercial policy)
- Analysing reinsurance needs in collaboration with the departments concerned
- Following-up and adapting reinsurance coverage and contractual documents
- Monitoring of reinsurance accounts, balances and deposits
- Following-up legislation and obligations towards official bodies
- Master’s degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in non-life reinsurance. Experience in life reinsurance is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office and SAS e-guide
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively
- Structured and autonomous
- Ability to take initiative and to make constructive criticism
- Fluency in French or Dutch. A good knowledge of the other language is an asset. Passive knowledge of English is a plus.