Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Senior Performance Actuary to strengthen the Finance Department. He·she will be responsible for the delivery of qualitative analysis for the challenging, optimisation and benchmarking of technical data.
The future Senior Performance Actuary will be responsible for:
- Analysing technical results and being able to relate the actual results to the budget, in collaboration with the actuarial teams.
- Establishing links with the other elements of the result (financial, balance sheet).
- Being able to link P&L data to market data, changes in product reporting, etc.
- Participating in close collaboration with the actuarial teams in the prospective analysis of the technical and insurance results in the broad sense (financial planning).
- In future IFRS standards, analysing changes in the various components of reserves and assets, in collaboration with the Financial Planning team.
- Conducting ad hoc analyses on topics related to his·her skills.
- Master's degree in Applied Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Business Engineering, Statistics, etc.
- Experience in non-life or life insurance and its accounting implications.
- Knowledge of calculations, actuarial models and Microsoft tools.
- In-depth analysis of balance sheet figures, forecasting techniques and reporting standards (BGAAP, IFRS, etc.).
- Analytical mindset and ability to think in terms of processes.
- Autonomy, proactivity, accuracy. Motivation, communication, creativity and solution-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of French or Dutch and basic knowledge of English.