Our client an insurance company, is looking for a Life & Health Actuary to strengthen the Finance Department. He·she will be in charge of the technical follow-up of client accounts.
The future Life & Health Actuary will be responsible for:
- Assessing technical provisions for client and institutional accounts and drafting analysis reports for internal or external use;
- Analyzing margins and producing profitability indicators;
- Providing advice and technical assistance to other departments;
- Participating in the convergence of the client and institutional accounts visions;
- Participating in the process of responding to calls for tenders on the technical provisions aspect (calculation methods, reserves transfer, etc.) and technical and financial protocol;
- Contributing to the production of institutional accounts and regulatory reporting in accordance with social and prudential standards, in the group's ORSA and in the preparation of the forecast plan;
- Designing and contributing to the improvement of tools, processes and technical documentation.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics or Statistics or any equivalent professional experience;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the actuarial field;
- Proficiency in the calculation of provision in social standard, notion in client account and profit sharing schemes;
- Knowledge of Solvency 2, pricing and/or portfolio monitoring is an asset;
- Good command of Excel, SAS, R and PPT;
- Good communication and dynamic attitude;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work in project mode, transversally and in an environment of transformation;
- Command of French.