Our client an insurance company, is looking for a Senior Non-Life Actuary to strengthen the Technical Direction. He·she will be in charge of the technical production, pricing and calculation of technical provisions for P&C products.
The Senior Non-Life Actuary will be responsible for:
- Calculating technical provisions using deterministic and stochastic methods when closing accounts under multiple accounting standards,
- Contributing to the modeling of climate risks (measurement of the exposure of insured assets, estimation by means of scenario generation, etc.),
- Improving and optimising current processes, methodologies and models,
- Participating in budget exercises by ensuring the correct projection of loss indicators,
- Carrying out profitability analyses by risk profile,
- Carrying out analyses of claims by guarantees,
- Contributing to actuarial analyses relating to the monitoring of the portfolio.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics or Econometrics. Ideally graduated from the Institute of Actuaries,
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years in Non-Life, with an experience in reserving,
- Good knowledge of home insurance and climate risks,
- Sound knowledge of deterministic and stochastic reserving methods (Chain Ladder, Bornhuetter-Ferguson, Mack, Bootstrap, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel (ideally VBA), SAS Guide or R and ResQ or IBNRS,
- Curiosity, rigour, organisation,
- Critical thinking
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate on technical and non-technical subjects,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Analytical skills and team player,
- Fluency in French.