Our client, an insurance company is looking for a P&C Reinsurance Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department. He·she will be in charge of monitoring large claims and reinsurance closing procedures.
The P&C Reinsurance Actuary will be responsible for:
- Continuously improving closing processes and automation of reporting,
- Complying reinsurance closing procedures with IFRS 17,
- Participating in the preparation of the business plan,
- Monitoring the profitability of the portfolio and various management dashboards,
- Analyzing major risks and their compliance with the underwriting policy.
- Qualified Actuary, with a master degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or similar,
- At least 2 years of experience,
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques (reporting/valuation),
- Rigorous, structured and analytical work methodology,
- Result-oriented and ability to synthesize,
- Curious and proactive,
- Team player and ability to work independently,
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of written and spoken English or German.