Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Strategic Performance Management Actuary to strengthen the Pricing Department. He·she will be in charge of analysing actuarial technical performance, monitoring loss and analysing the operational efficiency.
The Strategic Performance Management Actuary will be responsible for:
- Analysing the results of the product lines in detail and assessing the developments in pricing (average premiums) and portfolio health (frequency, average loss experience, impact on booking).
- Interpreting the IFRS17 results and identifying additional analyses required.
- Collaborating with Product Management and financial actuaries to analyse certain developments or to examine them in depth.
- Preparing profitability plans and actively monitoring whether the actions taken are delivering the expected results.
- Providing advice to senior management on trends.
- Developing the actuarial and financial knowledge in the Non-Life segment and going deeper into very specific issues (e.g. impact of inflation).
- Master degree in Actuarial Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of non-life insurance.
- Good knowledge of the general insurance market.
- Knowledge of the business or special risks is an asset.
- Knowledge of office tools (excel, word, ppt ...), SAS, R.
- You have a critical, analytical, structured and curious mind.
- You are a team player, but you are also able to work independently.
- Capacity to share your results and to give feedback on them.
- Bilingual or good in the other national language.