Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-Life Actuary to strengthen the Technical Direction. He·she will be in charge of the technical development, pricing, and calculation of technical provisions for P&C products.
The Non-Life Actuary will be responsible for:
- Calculating technical provisions using deterministic and stochastic methods when closing accounts under multiple accounting standards,
- Technical control of products,
- Drafting products’ pricing policies (new products and stock),
- Loss projections in the context of the fiscal exercise,
- Carrying out actuarial studies on product pricing:
- Conducting technical pricing studies when creating new products or guarantees or during evolution/adaptation/internalization of existing products,
- Contributing to the definition of offers when creating new products or guarantees,
- Participating in tender documents,
- Developing price elasticity models in new business and in the portfolio.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics or Econometrics. Ideally graduated from the Institute of Actuaries,
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years in Non-Life, with an experience in reserving and/or pricing,
- Sound knowledge of P&C insurance and deterministic and stochastic reserving methods (Chain Ladder, Bornhuetter-Ferguson, Mack, Bootstrap, etc.),
- Good knowledge of actuarial pricing techniques such as GLM and GAM models,
- Familiarity with the main components of a profit & loss account,
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel/VBA, SAS and ResQ,
- Ability to synthesize in writing and orally,
- Strong interest for innovation, mathematics and business,
- Reliable and quality-oriented,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Ability to work in a team and with other departments.