Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-Life Actuary to strengthen the Non-Life Department.
The Non-Life Actuary will be responsible for:
- Developing and monitoring of non-life products,
- Carrying out pricing calculations,
- Conducting profitability studies and analyses,
- Renewing and managing reinsurance treaties,
- Carrying out internal and external actuarial reporting,
- Developing and optimising reporting processes,
- Monitoring and implementing the Solvency II regulation,
- Providing technical support to other departments,
- Producing financial statements.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science,
- A previous experience in the insurance sector is an asset,
- Curiosity about other activities in the insurance field,
- Pragmatic, rigorous, methodical and precise approach,
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and German is an asset.