Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Senior Reserving Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department. He·she will be in charge of performing IFRS and Solvency II reserving, ensuring harmonized methods and relevant processes and carrying out actuarial reporting.
The Senior Reserving Actuary will be responsible for:
- Consolidating the calculation of technical provisions,
- Performing quarterly reserves computation with strong argumentation,
- Ensuring data quality, consistency and exhaustivity,
- Providing bookings info, ensuring no deviations,
- Supporting all levels (local, regional, global) requests,
- Supporting regional loss reserves committee,
- Monitoring of claims evolution and LL,
- Performing MVBS/TP/TECHDB/QRT activities,
- Controlling data/results delivered by other regions,
- Ensuring consistency of methods and argumentation.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science and Qualified Actuary,
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience,
- Knowledge of Non-life insurance products and good understanding of Solvency II and IFRS 17,
- Good knowledge of Excel, VBA is a plus. SAP/F+ experience is an asset and at least intermediate in R,
- Experience in process, data and controls description,
- Analytical & proactive thinker,
- Excellent mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to interact with external people and management,
- Ability to anticipate areas of senior management concern,
- Availability to travel,
- Fluent in English.