Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-life Risk Modelling Actuary to strengthen the Risk Management Department. He·she will be in charge of developing and monitoring the risk management of the company.
The Non-life Risk Modelling Actuary will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing Non-life and Workers’ Compensation models;
- Assessing and monitoring the risk profile;
- Participating in activities related to the implementation and the review of the overall risk management system and in particular the process for internal risk and solvency assessment (ORSA);
- Collaborating on the production of the various risk reports produced by the department as well as their continuous improvement, in particular through the development and maintenance of decision support tools;
- Carrying out ad hoc analyses and providing advice;
- Contributing to the regulatory monitoring of risk management and Solvency 2 regulations.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or any equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in modelling or in insurance risk management;
- Comfortable in social relationships and assertive;
- Ability to work in team and autonomously;
- Ability to take charge of files and bring them to a successful conclusion;
- Rational mind and a good practical intelligence;
- Native in French or Dutch and a good knowledge of the second national language and of English.