Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-Life Pricing Actuary to reinforce its Reinsurance and Non-Life Pricing department.
The Non-Life Pricing Actuary will be responsible for:
- Participating in new products development and existing pricing and products revision in collaboration with the product management department, in order to achieve the objectives of profitability and growth
- Developing pricing and product profitability studies tools
- Providing support for non-life studies
- Monitoring technical regulatory developments.
- Master’s degree in in Actuarial Science
- First experience in Non-Life business is an asset
- Significant expertise in pricing and profitability analysis
- Ability to manage projects and work in a team
- Autonomous, proactive and critical spirit
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Preferably bilingual (French, Dutch) with a passive knowledge of English.