Our client, an reinsurance company is looking for a Technical Advisor Analytics to strengthen the Analytics Department.
The Technical Advisor Analytics will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing pricing tools,
- Reviewing rating methods to ensure their robustness and implementing new actuarial methods that answer the needs of the business,
- Applying reinsurance pricing techniques and analysing contracts to deliver profitable business growth,
- Supporting the development and provision of underwriting statistics and portfolio studies to Actuarial, Finance, Underwriters in order to provide accurate management information,
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to improve customer focus,
- Participating in various projects covering pricing, reserving, capital management and business planning.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics or other scientific background,
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience,
- Appetite for programming and innovation,
- Ability to understand, use and improve models,
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, take initiatives,
- Willing to collaborate and share knowledge,
- Curiosity and sense of initiative,
- Good command of English as well as French and/or Dutch.