Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Life Actuary within the Reporting & Monitoring Department. He/she will be in charge of the reporting for Group insurance products.
The Life Actuary will be responsible for :
- Quarterly closings (BEGAAP, IFRS 17): calculation and validation of mathematical reserves,
- Participation in the business plan and IAS 19 calculations
- Production of statistics for internal and external use (Assuralia, FSMA, NBB, ...),
- Participation in the continuous improvement of reporting (task optimization, standardization of templates and tools used by the department, follow-up and implementation of recommendations made by the Audit and Actuarial Function),
- Monitoring of product profitability,
- Participation in various reporting projects, particularly related to IFRS 17.
- University degree in Actuarial, Mathematics or similar field,
- A first experience in Life insurance (especially on second pillar pension plans) is an asset for the position,
- Command of the Office Suite, mastery of Prophet, R or SAS are considered as assets,
- Analytical spirit, team spirit and autonomy,
- Willingness to learn and to share knowledge,
- Perfect command of one of the national languages and very good knowledge of the second.