Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Product Actuary to strengthen the Protection Technical Department. He/she will be responsible for actuarial studies on Car, Mechanical Breakdown and Financial Loss products distributed in France.
The future Non-Life Product Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Product design and pricing:
- Carrying out technical analyses to establish new tariffs, guarantees or to adapt and improve existing products,
- Contributing to the definition of offers in the context of the creation of new products or guarantees and participate in the creation of business plans and the definition of value sharing,
- Participating in the technical aspects of invitations to tender,
- Developing and updating models to assess price sensitivity for new contracts and the existing portfolio,
- Definition and analysis of claims indicators to optimise profitability;
- Proposing pricing scenarios for new business and on expiry, as part of the annual pricing policy,
- Developing of partnerships (brokers or car dealers).
- Graduate of the Institute of Actuaries or equivalent training specialising in actuarial mathematics with knowledge of Solvency / IFRS 17 regulations.
- Knowledge of how savings and actuarial work is an asset
- Very good command of Excel, VBA, SAS and C#
- Excellent analytical, summary and presentation skills
- Autonomy, proactivity, good interpersonal skills, curiosity, sense of innovation and ability to make proposals
- Fluency in professional English