Are you passionate about recruitment? Are you motivated by helping candidates find their dream job and companies find their future employees? Are you up for a reachable yet exciting challenge?
Are you driven by business goals? Are you enthusiastic to meet new people and build your own network? Do you like to give advice, negotiate, and close the ideal deal for all parties involved?
If you answered yes, you might be the Recruitment Consultant we are looking for!
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in charge of the Belgian and Luxembourgish markets. You will:
- Attend client meetings to understand their needs and identify the ideal profile for them.
- Develop a sourcing strategy to find the appropriate candidates, using various channels and methods.
- Contact and interview candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
- Lead face-to-face interviews (virtually, face-to-face or over lunch).
- Follow up on the candidates’ recruitment process, coach your candidates, take references, manage salary expectations and negotiating salaries for your candidates.
- Develop your own network attending events, seminars, fairs and afterwork drinks.
- Keep up with evolutions in your dedicated market and the financial sector in general and map your market.
At Asquare Partners, you will be part of a small and dynamic team. You will receive continuous training and will receive a development plan to keep growing with us! Evolving with us means you will have the possibility to take on more responsibilities and you will be trusted with your own portfolio of clients for which you will also be in charge of business development.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have a bachelor or a master’s degree in Business Administration, Foreign languages, HR, Economics or equivalent
- Having a previous experience in recruitment is a plus
- You enjoy meeting new people, being social and building your own network.
- Selling something to someone and negotiating are fun challenges for you
- You are curious, eager to learn and can’t wait to learn more about insurance
- You are able to multitask and to adapt. Resilience is one of your characteristics.
- You have the ability to cope under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment
- You speak French and English and have at least a good understanding of Dutch.
You don't think you meet all our criteria? Don't worry! At Asquare Partners, we attach great importance to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and authentic working environment. That's why, if you're really interested in the job but your past experience isn't entirely in line with the profile we're looking for, we'd still encourage you to apply! You could be the ideal talent for this job or any other.