Our client, a reinsurance company is looking for a Senior Reinsurance Pricing Actuary to strengthen the Life Financial services Department. He·she will be in charge of developing and pricing financial solutions transactions and grow the company’s revenue in the dedicated region.
The Senior Reinsurance Pricing Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Develop, structure and market appropriate reinsurance solutions encompassing accounting, regulatory and economic risk-transfer aspects.
- Technical development of pricing tools to analyses risk and profitability of life reinsurance solutions.
- Contribute to the deal execution involving responding to RFPs, negotiating terms with clients and brokers, and prepare internal approval memos.
- Work with the local client and liaise with other internal department of the company to broaden client contacts and client base in your dedicated area.
- Prepare and make internal and external presentations on life reinsurance topics.
- Qualified actuary with at least 8 years of relevant experience in life (re)insurance.
- Strong actuarial background in pricing life and health (re)insurance and familiar with accounting standards (foreign GAAP, IFRS17).
- Good knowledge of Solvency 2 is essential.
- Experience in actuarial pricing and structure bespoke reinsurance agreements is an asset.
- Comfortable interacting directly with clients, able to adapt and to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Great communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English speaker. Any other European language is a plus.