Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Life & Health Underwriting Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department. He·she will be responsible for developing new products to support policyholders throughout their lives and partners in their projects.
The Life & Health Underwriting Actuary will be responsible for:
- Creating innovative products, in collaboration with various teams, with respect to underwriting and reinsurance policies of the group;
- Pricing these products;
- Producing business plans used for the company’s financial planning;
- Carrying out actuarial studies to monitor the loss ratio and the profitability of the portfolio.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science or Applied Mathematics specialized in Actuarial Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in the life insurance industry with a good knowledge of insurance products;
- Sound knowledge of pricing tools, and statistical modeling tools such as SAS and Excel. A good knowledge of Python is an asset;
- Ability to adapt, collaborate and analyse;
- Good capacity to organize and good communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of French and English.