Our client, a Belgian consulting company is looking for an Actuary. The person will be working in EB and/or (Non-)Life, depending on his/her preference and experience.
The Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks, depending on his/her field of preference:
- To give technical assistance and advice to pension funds, employers and insurance companies,
- To follow-up on the Belgian and EU pension environment/legislation (IORP II),
- To handle the actuarial management of pension plans,
- To support the appointed actuary for pension funds (OFP’s),
- To evaluate pension plans according to international standards.
- To give technical assistance and advice to insurance companies mainly in the Life/Non-Life field,
- To follow-up and be knowledgeable in Solvency II and, preferably, IFRS 17,
- To support the Actuarial Function,
- To be involved in M&A’s. …
- Master’s degree in actuarial sciences,
- Preferably, a working experience of 2-5 years,
- Good knowledge of the current IT applications,
- Pragmatic and proactive, with strong analytical skills,
- Independent worker who also likes teamwork,
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English.