Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Pricing Retail Actuary to strengthen the pricing team. He/she will be in charge optimizing pricing across all channels in collaboration with representatives from other business units within the company.
The Pricing Retail Actuary will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing forward-looking pricing approaches.
- Taking responsibility for strategically reviewing the market environment and formulating appropriate measures to achieve financial plans.
- Modeling tariff versions and assessing their impact on financial results through tariff simulations.
- Ensuring the preparation of a solid data foundation and the accuracy of actuarial models, extracting key profitability figures.
- Providing support to IT and product management in the technical implementation of tariffs in the primary system.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a quantitative specialization (e.g. mathematics, statistics, data science or physics).
- Profound knowledge of at least one programming language for the analysis, reference and modeling of data (R / Python / SQL).
- Preferably experience in pricing P&C, as well as in modeling using modern machine learning methods.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with an independent and reliable way of working.
- Very good knowledge of German and English