Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Senior Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department. He/she will be interacting in a dynamic, challenging and interesting role with a great personal responsibility.
The Senior Actuary will be responsible for:
- Actively engaging in reporting and planning activities across IFRS 17, Solvency II, and NBV frameworks.
- Driving continuous improvement and optimization of reporting processes.
- Managing queries from the Head Office regarding reported metrics, including producing reconciliations across frameworks.
- Offering technical actuarial support and expertise to other teams and functions across the company as needed.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science.
- You have at least 5 years Life Reporting experience in the areas of Solvency II, IFRS 17 or similar.
- You have a solid understanding of the valuation of Life Insurance business and an affinity for programming (Python, SQL).
- You have knowledge of actuarial modelling software, practical experience with Prophet ALS an advantage.
- You enjoy working independently, analytically and within agreed deadlines.
- You possess very strong spoken and written English skills. German skills are an advantage.